Saturday, September 29, 2012

52:13 Discovering Your Hands

I Want to Remember
You Discovering Your Hands
Oh my goodness, you have discovered your hands and it is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. There are times were you will just sit on our lap and fiddle with your hands or chew on your hands for ten minutes at a time. There are times where I am pretty sure you are praying. And I say a little prayer too, because I feel so grateful for having you in my life. 
 
Drooling, Chewing, and Playing, Oh My!
Okay, so I didn't realize that babies started drooling this soon. So for about two weeks I seriously thought Anniston was teething!! I know, I was naive. But out of nowhere she was sticking everything that she could get her hands on in her mouth - blankets, hands, rattles, even my hair! Oh yes, she discovered I have hair and that she really likes to pull on it. Well, needless to say, I learned that this stage is completely normal and she still has quite a ways to go before teething. Thank goodness, because she is growing up way too fast already!

No comments:

Post a Comment