Saturday, October 6, 2012

52:14 Attaching Yourself

I Want to Remember
You Attaching Yourself
I want to remember the first time you really began attaching yourself to things. You recently learned how to grab a hold of things and now you have a few things that you never let go of - Joshua Giraffe, Sophie your Stuffy, & your Pink Boa Paci that mommy made (the stores definitely didn't sell cute enough ones for you). But whenever these friends are in your grasp you are calm and cute as a button!
 Cool as a Cucumber
Annie and I have had to take a few trips back to SD solo style. Nickolas has to work and I have been going during the week. So unfortunately, that meant long road trips with just the two of us. That song "Just the Two of Us," sounds pleasant, but clearly Will Smith wasn't referring to a road trip with an infant. Whenever she cries I feel like I need to pull over, take her out, and soothe her until she calms down. Unfortunately, as soon as I put her back in the car seat, she isn't calm anymore. I have found that Joshua Giraffe and Sophie her Stuffy are life savers. She just sucks on them and plays with them and she truly is cool as a cucumber. 

No comments:

Post a Comment