Saturday, October 27, 2012

52:17 Making Rasberries


I Want to Remember
Making Rasberries
You are just beginning to teeth and you are drooling so much. Whenever you just start drooling you make all these little spit bubbles – making raspberries. You haven’t been too fussy when teething so far, but there are times when I can tell your uncomfortable and I just want to take away your pain.

Sleep Needed

So Anniston's perfect sleep schedule is being destroyed! I think it is a mix between her in the early stages of teething, growing so she is getting hungry in the middle of night, and she is growing out of the whole being swaddled situation. I don't know how normal adults function with this little of sleep, so I am truly hoping this is just a short lived phase, because this momma needs some serious sleep!



Drooling Monster
Along with the early stages of teething some drooling. I mean A LOT of drooling! She is drooling through bibs, sucking on everything, and going through multiple outfits/day. Turns out there is a whole market for teething babies, so what did I do? I bought an assortment of EVERYTHING. Seriously, and turns out she doesn't like half of it! She loves when things are really cold and things that she can stick in her mouth and gnaw on. I am sure things will come more in handy as she begins to develop more teeth, but as for now, she is loving her cold Joshua giraffe and grapes teether.

No comments:

Post a Comment