Saturday, November 3, 2012

52:18 Your First Halloween

I Want to Remember
Your First Halloween
I want to remember dressing you up for your first Halloween. I debated for a long time about what to dress you as for Halloween. Your daddy and I LOVE Halloween,  so I knew we needed something unique and special!  I bought you material for a turtle costume (that fell through), a peacock costume (I thought you'd be uncomfortable), so THE day of Halloween, I pulled together these materials and made you an octopus costume! I.LOVED.IT! We took you trick-or-treating at a friends house, then we took you to the mall to show you off. You were so smiley this night and everyone just loved looking at you and all your legs! 
I also want to remember this day because last year on Halloween I told your Papa that you were in my tummy! Remember that story?! He was so surprised that he thought I was "tricking" him for Halloween - but you ended up being the best "treat" we could have ever asked for.
Fun in the Fall!
I seriously love fall! There are always so many fun things to do - pumpkin patch, scarecrow festival, drinking apple cider, carving pumpkins, and raking the leaves! But having a kid to do these things with makes it all SO much better! Unfortunately, along with the changing of the season, comes a lot of stuffy noses, congestion, and coughs! Half my students were sick this week and even our daycare was even closed half of the week because her kiddos got sick! Boo, to sickness, but snaps to having fun in the fall! 
 
Annie visiting me on Halloween day! Grandma was babysitting so she snuck her in! Lucky momma!
Trick or Treat, Painted Feet!
 Footprint candy corn project that Anniston created at daycare! First craft project is in the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment