Saturday, November 24, 2012

52:20 Your First Thanksgiving


I Want to Remember
Your First Thanksgiving
I want to remember your first Thanksgiving. We had so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. Just last Thanks giving I told our family members that you were in my in tummy and this Thanksgiving I gave you your first meal. It was so fitting for the holidays because I gave you sweet potatoes. You didn’t know what to think at first, but before long you were opening your mouth for more. I hope I can keep making you food, so you eat healthier than your mommy!




Making Baby Food
Whew…this is quite the chore! Just looking into what to feed baby first is quite the decision, and making the food from scratch is a whole other ball game! I have two books, few websites, and some friends that I looked into and everyone’s beliefs are so different about what is best, what should be first and how much, how often. So I am just doing what I think is best for Anniston and going with that.
So as of now I am still mainly going to be breastfeeding, but starting off, once a day, I will feed her food – during our breakfast. And so far I am making and freezing her food. So far I've made sweet potatoes, broccoli, carrots, rice cereal and quinoa.  I am completely going to wing this and see how it goes! Any advice? I’ll gladly take it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment