Monday, October 31, 2011

For the Daddy-to-Be!

Well, Nickolas and I have always been huge fans of Halloween, and this year we happened to be in Washington D.C. over the Halloween weekend, so we didn't get to celebrate with our usual Halloween/Birthday Bash. So, I figured I had better give him a party that he wouldn't forget on Halloween day. 

So here is what he got....
In case you can't tell, that is 3 POSITIVE pregnancy tests out of the 6 that I took! The quote states: 
"Positive Proof that in nine months you will be the best dad around, just wait, you'll see."

For those of you that don't know, I was recently told by a doctor that I probably wouldn't be able to have children naturally, and we were scheduled for our infertility appointment the following week. So when Nick saw this, he was in disbelief, as was I was I found out! It is an unexpected, yet wonderful blessing! I think we both need some time for this to actually sink in, so all we can say for now is 
Here. We. Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment