Saturday, September 8, 2012

52:10 How Comfortable You are Against Me

 I Want to Remember
How Comfortable You are Against Me

I want to remember the first time daddy helped me put you into one of these. I needed to get things done around the house and the thought of putting you down was not pleasant. So I threw on the K'Tan and lifted you up and daddy wrapped you tight up against me. I spent the next hour just doing things here and there, completely at bliss because there you were, nuzzled in, right up against me. Right where you belong. 
 Baby K'Tans and Baby Bjorns are Fabulous.
Oh my, these things are life savers. How did they ever accomplish anything without these handy things! I wear my Baby K’Tan just around the house when I am trying to clean, eat, well really do anything with my hands! She loves it and all the different positions you can do with it! The Baby Bjorn is perfect for walks and grocery shopping! I don’t always feel like lugging out the stroller for walks or carrying in the car seat when I need to make a quick trip into Target. Yup, this thing rules for those situations and Annie loves being all snuggled into it. And I can’t complain about grocery shopping when I look down and she’s all nuzzled up against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment