Saturday, September 1, 2012

52:9 Our Nightly Walks

I want to Remember
Our Nightly Walks
I want to remember the way that look up at me during our daily walks. Sometimes I just talk to you about what I am feeling, questions I have, songs that are in my head. And you just listen and look. And there are times when I feel like you completely understand what I am saying. Thank you for being such a great listener.
Strollers rule. 
Well, when you remember them that is... I learned the hard when Grandma and I took Anniston to her first trip to the Mall of America. Carrying a newborn, shopping bags and trying to shop is not the easiest of tasks. You would think the Mall of AMERICA would at least have newborn strollers to rent out. Nope, so we definitely got our workout in that day! Lucky for us, Annie Bananie is a natural shopper and enjoyed every bit of the experience! 
Now that Annie is a bit older, and I am back to feeling like myself, I have started running again! So that means jogging stroller is out and this thing seriously dominates. We have the B.O.B jogger and it it so smooth, light and easy to maneuver! Overall, our stroller has gotten many morning walks, nighttime runs, and shopping experiences in it already and Annie loves looking out at the World around her as we stroll. So much to take in and so much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment