Saturday, September 15, 2012

52:11 Being Naked is Fun

I Want to Remember
Being Naked is Fun

I want to remember how big you smile whenever I let you be free for awhile. I love holding you and nuzzling your soft skin or making you lock out your little legs and watching you squeeze your bottom or just watching you and your kicky legs go crazy. Being naked it fun, freeing, and pretty dang fabulous.

Being Naked is oh so Nice 
I am fairly certain that Anniston is happiest completely in the buff. I can't blame her though. Being strained to an uncomfortable diaper cannot be very soothing. She has been known to give some of her biggest smiles and sweetest coos when she is naked. There are days where I change her diaper and we just hang out on some soft blankets and have story time, tummy time or just sing some songs with no worries at all - until she pees all over the soft blankets that is! Let's face it, life is better in the buff.

No comments:

Post a Comment