Sunday, July 1, 2012

52:0 The Way You Felt Against My Skin

I want to remember 
the way you first felt against my skin
 No books, no class, no conversation could have prepared me for how my life would change once you were placed against me. I know at the time I was completely exhausted, but it was the first time I felt like I knew what my purpose was in life. To love, hold, and care for you.

Meet Our Annie
Anniston Jean Rehder arrived at 6:17pm on June 30th, 2012. She weighed 7lbs & 12 oz and was 22 inches long. She has a full head of beautiful dark hair, sweet sounds, and is already nuzzling us during skin to skin time. We are so in love and couldn't feel more blessed!!
First family photo after 40 hours of no sleep!

Daddy doing skin to skin time

So sweet. So in love.



No comments:

Post a Comment