Saturday, July 14, 2012

52:2 The Way You Eat

I Want to Remember 
The Way You Eat
I want to forever capture your sweet coos and soft cries. I love that when I hold you, I can feel your body relax. I love that when I feed you, you seem at ease. I can honestly say that feeding you is my favorite part of every day. It is a bond we share that is truly unexplainable.

Boobs are for Food, Not Fun. 
Well, lets face it. The first time Nick saw me use the breast pump I knew our relationship was on a whole new level. Annie is literally an eating machine and I am her favorite vending machine. If she isn’t eating, she still just likes to lay next to them as if she is letting dad know, they are all hers now. And no one prepared me for the constant milk flow either. When I shower they leak. When I am cold, they leak. When I give hugs, they leak. When I take a bath, they leak. When Annie cries, they leak. When I go one minute over three hours of feeding, they leak. It is ridiculous, but at least I know I have quite the supply for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment