Saturday, July 28, 2012

52:4 Strange Symptoms are Normal Symptoms

I want to Remember 
Strange Symptoms are Normal Symptoms


Everything that you do is new to me. I am not sure what is normal, good, bad, scary, or common - but I am learning quickly. Thank you for being patient with us as we try to tackle this parenting thing, one strange symptom at a time.
It’s official. I am a mother.  
So far I've been peed on, pooped on, spit up on, cried on and sucked on and I still love her to pieces. In the past four weeks Nickolas and I have definitely learned a lot, but we couldn’t be more in awe of our little Annie. She does something new every day that amazes us and makes us fall more in love. I feel like we have grown and learned so much already, but most importantly we have learned that strange symptoms are normal symptoms.  I feel like I should just have a nurse move in with me to reassure me that she is just fine! So far I have talked to the doctor about her blue feet, twitching while sleeping, baby acne, projectile spit up, and thrush. The only thing that was a slight cause of concern was the thrush. Not painful for her (for me, yes), but regardless we both got some medicine and are doing better! Other than that, all those other symptoms are completely normal. Who would of thought?! 







No comments:

Post a Comment