Thursday, June 28, 2012

39 Weeks!

How Far Along: 39 Weeks (6/25/2012)
Stretch Marks: Nope! I am very thankful for this!
Sleep: Pretty rough. My ribs are bruised and pretty tender so sleeping on my sides isn't very comfortable. Last night I headed down to the couch around 3am and slept upright for the remainder of the night. But definitely waking up every few hours for the bathroom, to readjust, to take a bath, to put lotion on, etc. Pretty ridiculous!
Best Moment This Week:  We are an auntie and uncle again! Quincy Ganna Mboob was born on June 21st and doing great! He is at home now with mom and family and couldn't be more adorable! I cannot wait to meet him and hear all about his progress over the next few weeks! My friend Meghan  also had her baby today, on her birthday!! She named him Brock Patrick Rozell and I just know our babies will be great friends! My teaching friend, Brittany had her little Conner last week and we were lucky enough to see him at the hospital and that just made us so excited and anxious to meet our little one!! And my high school friend Betsy had Tayden Elroy, a healthy little boy on Monday! So happy for all the new mommas! Cheers to happy and healthy babies all around!
Around the Home: We finished packing, the nursery, painting our exterior doors, and ALMOST done painting the garage. (Yes, Nick insisted on painting the garage. It guess it's a "guy thing" and I don't understand).
Hardest Moment of the Week: Well I had my doctor appointment this week and this was "supposed" to be the big week. I was certain that I would go in and he would send me to the hospital since I have been having contractions since Thursday. I think he was even thinking that would be the case. Unfortunately, after checking, there was no progress and he told me he would probably see me next week! Yup, back to the original due date. Looks like we might have a firecracker baby after all!
Miss Anything: Sleeping on my tummy and the idea of drinking a big margarita after these HOT days!
Movement: Big movements and like I said, I have been having irregular contractions since Thursday. Most are very mild, but I have had a few that make me take a few deep breaths.
Food Cravings: Fruit and brownies! Weird I know, but both taste so delicious!
Symptoms: Contractions, pressure and sore ribs!
Belly Button: Still slightly popped out!
Mood: Happy, excited, emotional (whew), and anxious!
Looking Forward To: Baby R's D-Day! Seriously cannot come soon enough! 

P.S. Stay Tuned for More House Updates and Nursery Updates!  


No comments:

Post a Comment