Tuesday, June 12, 2012

37 Weeks - Finally Full Term


How Far Along? Full Term Baby! 37 Weeks (6/11/2012)
Maternity Clothes: Maternity Leggings and Dresses from here on out folks!
Stretch Marks: None Yet!
Sleep: Shockingly Awesome...new home = sweet dreams for this chica! I am also having a whole new surge of energy lately! I think I just have adrenaline from all the excitement in our lives lately and I am definitely in that nesting mode!
Best Moment This Week: Can I have Lots? Summer started for me on Friday. We watched my friend Vanessa get married on Saturday. We MOVED into our new home on Monday and Tuesday (with the help of my AMAZING family and KIND friends! And today my fellow teacher friends threw me a baby shower! Yeah….feeling pretty dang lucky right about now!
Miss Anything: Wearing Shoes. Yeah….my feet have taken on a whole new life. It isn’t pretty and it isn’t comfortable!
Movement: Lots of major movements and rearranging. I am pretty sure it is feeling quite cramped lately.
Labor Signs: Nothing Yet, but I am hoping Baby R does to decide to join us sometime soon. I am ready and I think it is too!
Symptoms: I am starting to feel pretty uncomfortable lately – it just feels like I can never find the correct position! But poor baby doesn’t have much room in my short belly, so I guess I can’t complain that it is kicking my ribs constantly! It has been in a curled up ball for over 9 months now. That’s rough! I also discovered another new fun symptom of pregnancy that I was never warned about! Carpal Tunnel….no, I have not been sitting at a desk typing like crazy! But I woke up on Thursday morning and my hands and arms were tingling and numb. And unfortunately they have been ever since. Sometimes it is really light, but other times I can’t even squeeze my hands enough to open the fridge! Another joy of fluid retention!
Belly Button: Flat as a pancake still!
Wedding Rings: Off!! On those day that my hands would swell, I paniced that they would never go back to normal. So now, it is off until Baby R comes. Then I’ll be married again!
Looking forward to: Baby R’s arrival of course! But first I would like to finish unpacking and decorating the house. Dr. Taylor said I probably didn’t need to take the nesting term to this extreme! But little does he know, Nick and I don’t do much the easy way, so this is completely how we roll!


Here is a pic of our new home! I'll try to post some more of the interior next week!

2 comments:

  1. I love the fact that Lily is standing there in front of the house as if she owns it ;) So cute and so excited, for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous and so happy! But you have to feel so ready to have your body back to yourself! I'm ready to have the freedom to move as much as I want back! Your house is beautiful! Can't wait to see it, but even more I can't wait to find out whether I have a new niece or nephew! Love you & miss you tons!!

    ReplyDelete