Monday, June 18, 2012

38 Weeks

On Friday night Angie and Jake came to stay with us and see the house! They brought us an amazing Bobo Hardy Hydrangea! Being a novice to plants I didn't know how cool this was. First off it is new and not being sold to the public until the fall (Angie knows way too many people) and secondly, it is going to be a beautiful plant! 
Now, we knew NOTHING about gardening before this weekend, but after talking with Angie and talking with some gardeners, we learned quite a bit! All part of being a homeowner I guess!  We found what we needed/wanted on Saturday and on Sunday we got to work early in the morning, and worked the whole day! And still no baby. I was certain it would induce labor...but no such luck! Overall, it was quite the learning experience but we can officially say we completed our first home project as a team! Now if we can keep it all alive...



How Far Along: 38 Weeks
Stretch Marks: None Yet!
Sleep: Still pretty good! Thankful that it is summer so I can squeeze naps in on most days!
Best Moment This Week: Seeing Angie and Jake and getting all our bags packed organized and ready to go for D-Day!
Miss Anything: Cuddling with Nick and laying on my tummy. I spend my nights spooning my snoodle pillow and if I don't have it, I am quite squirmy! But I won't complain because I know I will miss my belly more than anything when all is said and done!
Movement: Large body movements. It is fun to guess which part of the body with are feeling or seeing!
Food Cravings: Fries! Turns out Arbys has the best fries...EVER! Healthy, I know
Labor Signs: I have had quite a few Braxton Hicks lately, but they are very irregular. I think baby wants to stay in me a little longer than I would like. But we are still hopeful for sometime next week!
Symptoms: Quite a bit of pressure but baby did drop so my ribs are feeling much better. I just can't sit for a long period of times.
Belly Button: Just a little outie!
Mood: Happy, excited, over-whelmed and anxious!
Looking Forward To: D-Day! I cannot wait to meet our little sparkler!

2 comments:

  1. The house looks amazing! I can't wait to break it in :) And hopefully baby R comes soon, I am getting exited to meet him (I bet its a boy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed that you're working on the outside of the house so soon after moving in! It looks seriously wonderful! The flowers are beautiful! I'll keep my fingers crossed for Baby R to come very soon!

    ReplyDelete