Thursday, May 29, 2014

52:3 Watching You Sleep

I Want to Remember 
Watching You Sleep
I love watching you sleep. You are such a loud sleeper right now - always grunting, cooing or snoring. Anniston loves to check up on you while you sleep. She always giggles at all your little noises.  My favorite part of every day is napping with you. I love feeling your chest breath quickly in and out. I love seeing you open your eyes for a split second, just to check that I am still there with you. I love watching your expressions change while you dream. 
I always wonder what you could possibly be dreaming of when you are so small. Regardless, I hope they are happy dreams as I hold you close. Sweet Dreams Little One. 
Sweet Dreams. 
Don't Sleep Mille! 
Well, as much as Anniston loves her little sister, she does not like her asleep! Amelia can be sound asleep and snoring peacefully in another room and the second Anniston discovers she's missing, she yells, "Don't eep, Millie!" or "Millie Wake Up!" (Note the picture above with the baby sleeping, and then awake when Anniston arrives). At first, it always seemed to startle Amelia, yet she is already better at sleeping through more of Anniston's abrupt wake up calls. 
Poor Millie. 
I just hope that Anniston starts being more mindful of her precious sleep time. I just keep telling myself she loves her so much, she doesn't want to have any time without her. 
And yes, I'll keep telling myself that.

Check Out Anniston's 52:3 by Clicking Here

No comments:

Post a Comment