Thursday, May 8, 2014

Project 52...AGAIN

Well, it wouldn't be fair to Miss Amelia if she didn't get a weekly updated like Anniston. So I am challenging myself to write about Amelia's life once a week for the first year of her life, hence, Project 52. My goal is to capture a single moment, a big milestone or a simple smile. It is a way for me to "scrapbook" my girl's lives so they have something memorable to look back on when they are older. 

When I did this for Anniston I turned my entire pregnancy and her first Project 52 journal entries into one massive book. It is the neatest thing to look back on and every time I read through it I am reminded of how precious my time is with her. Now I am doing monthly updates on Anniston. My hope is to keep that up to turn her monthly journals into a scrapbook every few years. Since I cannot find the time or energy to print photos and decorate pages anymore, I am considering this is my form of scrap booking for my girls! 

So here is to 52 more weeks of documenting, photographing, and journaling. 
Amelia, let your Project 52 begin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment