Thursday, May 1, 2014

40 Weeks

`
How Far Along:
40 Weeks Along (04/30/2014)
Where are you baby?! 
Cravings:
I am craving a healthy baby! ALL the time now! :) 
How Am I Feeling:
Well strangely enough I am more comfortable and calm this week than I was last week! I think my body may just be getting used to being uncomfortable! Either way, we are totally ready for baby to make it's debut! When I went in for my 20 week ultrasound, they moved up my due date (they did the same with Anniston - so I should have known better). But regardless, in the back of my mind, I have been thinking, well they said around the 22nd....well...now it's May 1st, so luckily I wasn't too set on an early arrival! 
Belly Button: 
Well its still out and it's not just my family noticing. I have a little girl in my class that comments on it every time she can see it through my shirt! It's hilarious! My students have been so fun to listen to throughout this pregnancy! Their comments and questions just make me laugh! 
Sleep:
Well, that's not really happening much anymore. I just can't seem to find a comfortable position! Strangely enough if I sit upright I am most comfortable. I think it helps a bit with the heartburn, but in reality, just switching positions every 7 minutes is what helps the most! 
Miss Anything: 
  Just feeling normal again! As fun, exciting and rewarding being pregnant is, sometimes I just want to jump into my bed, read a book on the floor with Anniston or be able to reach across my kidney table in my classroom to point to a word for a student. It's the little things! 
Movement:
This week is insane. I truly don't remember Anniston moving like this baby does! We have literally seen large body parts push out and move across my stomach. Yes, it's very strange, yet amazing! At night, Nickolas has been pushing in my ribs because they are so uncomfortable! Baby does NOT appreciate this because it has to adjust it's whole body! But it is amazing to see it move during this time! And my ribs also think it feels pretty amazing! 
Most Exciting Moment This Week:
 We hit 40 weeks and Anniston turned 22 months old! She is such a ham and I just love her to pieces! The things she can say, think and act out already just amaze me! I cannot wait to see how she is with baby! 
Looking Forward To:  
Meeting Baby! I think Nickolas and I are really looking forward to that!
Every morning though I ask Anniston if she is ready for Baby to come yet and she always says no. So I am REALLY hoping one of these mornings she says yes so baby feels ready to enter this world!
About Baby R:
Its typically about 7.5 pounds and 20 inches long at this point. On Monday, I have my next appointment - which I really hope I won't be attending! But regardless, at that point in time they will talk about inducing. I just hope I go naturally before than!

Come on Baby R! We cannot wait to meet your beautiful self! 

Here is me at 39 Weeks with Anniston Jean! 

No comments:

Post a Comment