Friday, July 4, 2014

52:7 Your First Fourth of July

I Want to Remember  
Your First 4th of July

I want to remember your first 4th of July. The 4th of July just happens to be one of my favorite holidays - beautiful weather, parades, road races, festive attire and fabulous fireworks. Your daddy even proposed to me with fireworks knowing I loved them so much! This week was extra special because your big sister turned 2! So we got to see a lot of friends and family and so many people met you for the first time at our many get togethers. You were such a great baby - so observant and calm. You spent a lot of this week outside and you loved it! You always smile when the breeze hits you, yet scowl at me when the bright sun hits your eyes. But as long as the sun is keeping you warm, you seem as cool as a cucumber. Love you little firecracker!






Check Out Anniston's Project 52:7 by Clicking Here


No comments:

Post a Comment