Monday, June 30, 2014

Anniston is 2 Today!!

You are Years Old Today!

My baby girl is two years old today. That's hard to type, let alone comprehend. And I guess she really isn't a baby anymore. Part of me loves that and part of me is really sad. For now, we are enjoying two. It's sweet, sassy, dramatic, and yet, she just happens to be the most caring girl I've ever met. She sings in the sweetest voices, gives the best hugs, shows empathy toward anyone when they look sad, loves listening to stories and telling her own "once upon a time" stories and never falls asleep without good night songs and nuzzling our shoulder. We love you to the moon and back Anniston Jean. You'll always be my baby girl. 

Singing Anniston Happy Birthday! 

A Look at the Past Year
Click to play this Smilebox collage




No comments:

Post a Comment