Saturday, July 19, 2014

Anniston's Birthday Party!

Oh TWO-dles!

Seriously, I had way too much fun getting ready for this party! I didn't do nearly as much decorating as I did for Anniston's 1st birthday, but it was still so adorable! Can I please just plan parties the rest of my life?!

We knew the weather was going to be hot, so we just set up a few water activites and let the kiddos slide and play all day! I even created a HUGE water blob that you see all over pinterest nowadays. I added red dye, so the water was pink, canisters of glitter, foam letters and balls and we filled it up with water for 27 minutes. And then...it started leaking. So we covered it up with duct tape. And then it started leaking from the other side. So we covered it again. All in all...we used an entire roll of duct tape, just to watch that poor blob slowly deflate. Epic Pinterest Fail.

But we still had the slip in slide, the water sprinkler ball and the kiddo pool and 2 trampolines!! So the kiddos were all exhausted by the end of the day and our bellies were full from the taco in a bag bar! Here's a few pictures...who am I kidding...here are A LOT of pictures from the Minnie Mouse Oh-2-dles party!!













No comments:

Post a Comment