Saturday, February 23, 2013

52:33 My First Birthday with You

I Want to Remember
My First Birthday with You
I want to remember my first birthday with you. I loved waking up in the morning to your smiling face. You were so happy this morning, but really you are always so happy in the morning. That afternoon, daddy took you out of daycare and you surprised me at lunch! Seeing you both brightened my whole day. Thank you for giving me the gift of you this year! 


Mommy and Me
Oh my Goodness! Turns out I am obsessed now with matching. I know, cliche. But oh so cute! I haven't gotten to the point where we are completely matching, but we definitely coordinate our colors frequently. Especially our mints, chorals, polka dots, stripes, or greys! I can't get enough of them. And either can Anniston. More pics to come. But I figured I had better get my fix as much as possible now, before she is over me copying her sassy style!


No comments:

Post a Comment