Saturday, February 2, 2013

52:30 Your Many Faces

I Want to Remember
Your Many Faces
I want to remember your many faces. You have got to be one of the most expressive babies I have ever seen. In one sitting, your face can go from giggling, frowning, serious, laughing, fussing, tongue-rolling, questioning, relaxed, tired and cheesing out. And I am not exaggerating, nor am I complaining. Auntie Rachel talks about Big Emotions, and you definitely have big emotions! But I love you - and all your little faces!

Me? Dramatic? Never!
So I'll be the first to admit we may have a drama queen on our hands. Clearly she got that from her father. Like I said previously, she can make quite the scene when she wants to! But seriously, I don't even want it to stop because those faces are too much! Anniston eating is probably the most comical thing to watch ever. I am still making all her food, and since I am not the best chef, it is always interesting to see how she'll react to what I make. There are always lots of big facials at the table and feeding her can be one of my favorite times of the day with her. I love how her little big personality is already starting to shine though!


You are 7 Months Old!

No comments:

Post a Comment