Saturday, March 2, 2013

52:34 Your First Tooth

I Want to Remember
Your First Tooth
 I want to remember your first tooth. We knew it was coming. You have been waking the last few nights, chewing on everything, and been especially drooly lately! Since I am still nursing you I have been nervous about this moment, but so far, you have been very kind to me! I was so excited when I woke up in the morning to find that your tooth finally broke through your gums. It is still very short, but it just makes me so giddy to watch your smile transform from a gummy grin to a terrific teething smile! 
Celebration Overload
After having a blast for Valentine's Day and celebrating big birthday style, I now cannot contain my excitement for the month of March! Having back to back holidays to close means some serious clashing of home decorations - Green Shamrocks with Pastel Eggs? Such a contradiction! But regardless, that means lots of fun dress up days! Speaking of dress up days, this week at daycare Anniston had to dress up for Wacky Wednesday! Could she be any cuter?!
Oh, you better believe I have plans for some shiny shamrock ensembles and I won't even start on Anniston's Easter outfits!  
Can.Not.Wait.

You are 8 Months Old!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment