Saturday, March 9, 2013

52:35 Your First Bubble Bath

I Want to Remember
Your First Bubble Bath

I want to remember the first time I used bubble bath with you. Bath time is still one of my favorite times with you. You LOVE your baths. We usually fill the bath with your favorite toys and you splash them in the water, clank them together and stay in there until your are all wrinkled and worn out! Tonight I decided to finally add baby bubbles to your bath and you. loved. it! It was so fun watching you splash away and you were putting them all over you. Cuteness overload!

Fabulous Food
I have been having learning so much about making baby food and I am loving it! I think Annie is too! She is quite the eater and virtually eats whatever I put in front of her! She is beginning to accept her green vegetables a lot more now that I started warming them a bit! Now that she has tried all the basic fruits and veggies and I started pairing fruits into smoothies and yummy vegetable blends with different herbs and spices! Who knew baking for baby could be so much fun!
 Enjoying her banana/blueberry/greek yogart smoothie!
Anniston's Favorites
Cinnamon Apple & Pear
Mango & Banana Puree
Fruit Smootie (Strawberries, Blueberries, and Banana)
Baby Guacamole (Avacado with Cucumber & Cumin)
Sweet Potatoes and Mashed Potatoes 

No comments:

Post a Comment