Thursday, April 3, 2014

36 Weeks


How Far Along:
36 Weeks Along (04/03/2014)
Cravings:
Strawberries and applesauce. Really anything fruity. I think it is my body just getting ready to enjoy spring weather and everything that comes with it! But right now, nothing a bowl of strawberries and lemonade. I think Anniston is liking my "cravings" too, because that is her go to "nack" everyday after daycare! 
How Am I Feeling:
Well, the baby has DEFINITELY dropped. I am feeling myself start to waddle more and more every day. And I must look like the baby is ready too because now whenever I go anywhere people say - How much longer again? Any day now? Oh you must be ready to go!
You know...the usual last month remarks that make me feel even more massive and ready to go! 
Sleep:
Pretty light sleeping lately. Between moving Anniston from her old bedroom to her new bedroom and constant bathroom breaks, I feel like I have a newborn already! But overall, I would say my sleep is MUCH better this time around, than the last time around. Nickolas is happy, because I am finally at the "constantly hot" stage. So that means the fan is on all night and no covers. Just how he loves it! 
Miss Anything: 
Well I just can't wait to get outside and be active again. The weather is SLOWLY starting to feel like spring again! So it is exciting to see people out, the ground and knowing that it can only go up from here! Well....hopefully! 
Most Exciting Moment This Week:
 I completely finished the baby bumpers and am ALMOST done with the quilt! We hung up everything and now it's just little things here and there! I promise to post up pictures soon! I just want it all complete before I do! 
Looking Forward To:  
This weekend! My parents are taking Anniston for the weekend, so Nickolas and I get a babymoon! We aren't going anywhere or doing anything....but just knowing that we have a weekend to sleep in, take naps, run errands and organize is pretty much the coolest vacation ever!!
About Baby R:
This baby is growing about an ounce a DAY! Oofta! No wonder I am feeling pressure! It is about 6 pounds and at least 18.5 inches long! It is starting to shed some of that downy hair that covers their body. By the end of this week, the baby will be considered pre-term. Full term is 39-40 weeks, but it is still safe to have baby at any point from here on out! Also, I learned at my last appointment that baby's head is already down!

Here is me at 37 weeks with Anniston!

No comments:

Post a Comment