Thursday, March 6, 2014

32 Weeks

 How Far Along:
32 Weeks Along (03/06/14)
Most Exciting Moment This Week
Sonny Leonard Tewalt was born on Friday, February 28th!
They are all doing wonderful and he is just such a perfect baby. He is so calm, quiet and sweet. I cannot wait to watch him grow and change, but for now, I will just snugle him as much as possible!!
We are heading back to SD this weekend to see him again! 
Cravings:
Eggs are my morning go to meal lately. Nickolas is amazing and makes Anniston and I breakfast every morning - yes, EVERY morning. We are very lucky! So I have been requesting a lot more egg variations lately and Anniston isn't complaining about that either! I think she has had the same cravings that I have throughout the pregnancy! 
How Am I Feeling:
I brought up the itching to my doctor and he did end up testing me for cholestasis - thanks for the advice Lisa! Luckily it came back negative! So I have just been using my exfoliating scrubs and body butter - thanks for the amazing gifts Heather :)  I really think the scrub has made a huge difference! 
Sleep:
Well, sleep has been lacking lately! Every since Sonny's birth, I have been off with my sleep schedule and I am not sure what to do about it! My mind is on "to-do" list mode all the time lately. So now when I lay down at night I can't seem to shut my mind off...
finish conferences, finish baby bedding, have Anniston nap in her new bedroom, school work, etc. 
Miss Anything: 
Well now that I am thinking about sleeping, just sleeping through the night would be a luxury! Yet, at the same time, I know pregnancy just prepares you for the baby's arrival! For now I am waking up to go to the bathroom, put Chapstick on, reposition myself or to get a drink. I think Nick thinks I am crazy for all the movement I do throughout the night! 
Movement:
Lots of hiccups lately! Nickolas and Anniston have both gotten to feel them and they are just as amazed as I am! It kind of reminds me of the rabbit Thumper, from Bambi, inside of my stomach. It is very rapid and quick thumps. 
Looking Forward To:  
Getting done with conferences and having a spring break! I know this month with fly by because it's our state-wide testing, I have a student teacher and I have conferences to complete! March Madness is an understatement!
About Baby R:
It's about 17 inches long and weighs almost 4 pounds! Which means I am gaining about a pound a week! Exhausting to think about! Also, Baby R now has toenails, fingernails and real hair - not just the peach fuzz! I cannot wait to see if this baby comes out with a full head of black hair like Anniston did!





Here is me at 33 weeks pregnant with Anniston! 

No comments:

Post a Comment