Saturday, January 11, 2014

24 Weeks


How Far Along:
24 Weeks Along (01/10/2014)
Cravings:
I love applesauce and yogart at the moment! My throat has been really dry lately and that always feels so good and it doesn't hurt that it tastes so good too!
How Am I Feeling:
Great! I am definitely feeling like I am growing. My belly is feeling heavier and my back is starting to ache a bit, but I know it only gets worse from here, so I better not complain now! I guess when I word it all like that, it doesn't sound too great! 
Belly Button: 
Almost flat now! I can't believe how quickly it's all changing! Mine never actually "popped out" with Anniston. It was just incredibly flat the second half of my pregnancy. 
Sleep:
Other than bathroom breaks 3x a night, I am doing good sleeping still! I will admit I found myself hugging more pillows than usual this morning. So I might be breaking out the body pillow soon. 
Miss Anything: 
Working out. Once again. I just need to find the time/energy/motivation to do it. After the holidays and the cold, I am just eager to do something motivating! 
Movement:
Holy Yes! This child moves insanely a lot. Maybe Anniston moved this much and I just totally forgot. Or maybe I have a very busy baby that is about to bless my life. Hmm...Either way, I am well aware that there is a little one growing inside of me now! 
Most Exciting Moment This Week:
Angela's shower was a huge success! She was so happy with everything! The food was delicious, it was fun to see all our family again and exciting to look at all the new baby stuff! We also have the Hoover Holidazzle tonight (my work party). And I helped plan again this year so I am anxious to see that all come together!
Even More Exciting Moment This Week: 
Anniston went potty in her potty! Twice in a row now! Are you clapping for her too? I just can't believe it! And she just sat and did it right away. No waiting, no prompting. She is ruling and I wasn't even planning on really training her yet...so not sure where this is going, but I never imagined I would get so excited about potty!! 
Looking Forward To:  
We have another very busy month - shocking, I know! But the Holidazzle, our friend Carl & Jackie's wedding in Iowa, setting up the new baby furniture with my parents and a trip to Neenah to see Scott & Gracie Jae! No wonder it feels like this pregnancy is flying by! 
About Baby R:
It's about 8.5 inches long and weighs about 1.5 pounds. It can hear loud sounds now so I use my belly buds to play songs in my tummy frequently at night. The baby's face is almost fully formed already and it has eyelashes, eyebrows and hair! But fun fact: their hair is just white for now because it hasn't formed any pigment yet! 


Time to Compare:

No comments:

Post a Comment