Friday, January 24, 2014

26 Weeks


How Far Along:
26 Weeks Along (01/24/2014)
Cravings:
Well due to Nick's sudden love for baking, I am loving his amazing banana bread and chocolate chip cookies. Good for warming my heart, not good for my growing body. 
How Am I Feeling:
Itchy. I remember this happening last time in the winter, but I just forgot how annoying it is! I literally lather myself in lotion and still feel dry and itchy! Other than that, the heartburn has gotten a little better with the Zantac, so I am very grateful for that!
Belly Button: 
Completely flat now! I don't know why I find my changing belly button so amusing. It's the little things. 
Sleep:
Really good actually. The body pillow still hasn't came out yet, and I have been sleeping pretty soundly. I wish I could say the same for Anniston. Last week was pretty rough for some reason, but she seems back to herself this week!  
Miss Anything: 
  Warm weather! We have had ri-dic-u-lously cold weather here lately. I am just over bundling Anniston and myself up and hiding under a blanket all the time. Spring can come please!
Movement:
These past few weeks Nickolas has gotten to see and feel quite a few large kicks, bumps and punches! It is so fun to watch his reaction. Anniston still doesn't quite understand what is happening to my tummy yet. But she definitely gives it daily rubs! 
Most Exciting Moment This Week:
My cousin Amanda had her first baby on Thursday, January 23rd! She named him Zachary William and he looks perfect! They live far away, so for now, we will just see him in photos! Last weekend, my parents came up and we set up our new baby furniture and we moved Anniston's stuff downstairs. For now she will just use the new stuff, until I am ready for the big move! I love the new furniture and can't wait to start decorating!
Looking Forward To:  
Decorating the new nursery! It's so fun to plan! We just can't seem to decide on a paint color/fabric swatch/etc. So once I pick my fabric, I think I will feel much better! 
About Baby R:
It's about 10 inches long and weighs about 1.7 pounds. It's eyes can open now so if I shine a bright light near my tummy the baby might move a lot more!

Here is me 27 Weeks pregnant with Anniston. 

No comments:

Post a Comment