Saturday, May 11, 2013

52:45 Mother's Day

I want to Remember
Mother's Day
I want to remember Mother's Day. I was so excited for this day! We went up to Minneapolis on Saturday and hung out with friends and then dad took us to Craftstravaganza! It was awesome! Then on Mother's Day, some of Mommy's family came up and we had such a fabulous day together. We grilled out, opened gifts, went shopping and ohhed and ahhed over how adorable you are! I cannot tell you enough how much you have filled my heart with happiness and love. I am so blessed to be your Mommy and you have been such a wonderful gift to us.

Waiting for Family to Arrive!
Helping Grandma Open Gifts

Practicing Walking
Laughing with Family



















Stop! 
 So Anniston is definitely talking now! She knows a few words and other times she just rambles on and on. It is hilarious listening to her "talk" to her bears and babble on in the bathtub. She knows her daddy well, and always says "Dadda and Dad" whenever he walks into the room! Her latest word is also Stop! She says it all the time. I don't think she precisely knows what it means yet, but it is very pronounced and so sassy! 

Anniston's Words
Dad = Dadda
Mom = Mum or Mama
Bear = Brr
Stop = Stop
No =No
What's That = Wus At (pointing) 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment