Tuesday, May 14, 2013

52: 45 Eating our Foods

I want to Remember 
Eating our Foods 
I want to remember the week you started eating all our food! I knew the time was coming, but man did it happen quickly! And you were so smart about it from the start! I would try to trick you and mix in some of her previously pureed vegetable cubes and you knew instantly! You would pierce your lips shut, shakes your head no and scowl whenever I tried to give her something that is less desirable than what we are eating! 

The first meal we tried was actually to feed you was spaghetti. You were reaching and talking to us about the food. So we finally gave in and decided to cut some of it up, into ridiculously small chunks mind you, to see if you'd be interested in trying it. And you just went to town!  It was hilarious to witness. We even facetimed with Grandma and Grandpa Parr for them to enjoy a bit of the mayhem!


I think you have my love for noodles. Since then, you have eaten portions of all of our dinners! Meatloaf, pizza, mashed potatoes, and chicken have been a few of your favorites! I hope that you will keep eating anything and everything! 
I love you,  Messy Munchkin!







No comments:

Post a Comment