Saturday, May 25, 2013

52:47 Your Love Bear


I Want to Remember
Your Love Bear
I want to remember your love bear. This is the first animal/toy that you have actually attached yourself to. And you actually say bear quite well. It is always this high-pitched "Brr!" sound, but it is too cute! You give it hugs, kisses, pat it and snuggle with it before you go ni-night! We love watching how sweet you are with your bear. I am sure you will attach yourself to many more things throughout the months, even years. But this one is special because it was your first lovey and your first snuggle buddy.

Shopping with Bear!
 Shaking your Bear
Peek-a-Boo with Bear!
Playing Games with Bear




Fun With Foods
I know I've already posted about foods, but this was too fun! 


Doing her sign language!


No comments:

Post a Comment