Tuesday, February 14, 2012

We are having a....


How far Along: 5 Months! Halfway and Feeling Good! (2/13/2012)
Maternity Clothes: I am starting to fall in love! These clothes are the most comfortable things EVER! Since it is acceptable for guys to wear baggy jeans all the time, I think it should be acceptable for women to wear elastic pants all the time! I am still wearing a lot of my favorite jeans and pants, but just adding that belly band and Voila! I am in comfort land!
Stretch Marks: No and I will continue to cake on my Belly Butter so this doesn't happen!
Sleep: Well, I am fairly certain I will never sleep normal again. Poor Nickolas is such a light sleeper and every time I wake up to readjust, go to the bathroom, or complain, he wakes up right along with me. Lucky guy!
Best Moment This Week: We got to see Baby R last week (February 6th)! It was amazing and I was far too emotional! I just had no idea that that little baby was moving soooo much inside of me! The poor lady had a tough time getting pictures because baby was moving so much! It was incredible! This was the appointment where we could have found out what Baby R was. And....we decided to keep it a SECRET! Come on everyone, you know it will be much more fun that way!
Missing Anything: Well, not right now, since I can still have chocolate so I am not missing out on much this Valentine's Day! I got my hubby, my chocolate, and my body lotion! What more could a girl ask for!?
Looking Forward to: This weekend! My family and friends are coming up for my birthday! It will be great seeing everyone and being able to spend time with them for a whole weekend! 
Pictures: The picture were the best ones I could get from our ultrasound! But my favorite is the one where Baby is sucking it's thumb! I will admit I was a huge thumb sucker when I was younger so it was amazing to see it already it taking on my characteristics! Lucky baby! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment