Monday, February 20, 2012

21 Weeks


How Far Along? 21 Weeks (2/20/2012)
Sleep: Getting better! Or maybe I am getting used to not sleeping for a whole night! It seems the more pillows I can wrap around my body throughout the night, the more comfortable I am! 
Best Moment this Week: My Birthday AND Lily's Birthday! I had SUCH an amazing weekend! I can't stop smiling when I think of this weekend! There was shopping, dining out at Axel's Bonfire, movies, winning $70 at Mystic Lake, ridiculous gifts, and amazing time with our family and friends! Then to top it off, we are finally painting our house!! We (well mostly Nick) just finished the bathroom today and it makes me so happy! Seriously can't think of a time I have been this happy with everything in life! Feeling so blessed! 
Movement? YES! I can finally feel it! Sometimes Baby feels like gurgling and other times it feels like it is tickling in my tummy! It rules and I can't wait to feel it on the outside!
Food Cravings: Well, I had a weird craving for fried rice the other day. And anyone that knows me, knows I don't care for Asian food, but I guess I care for it now, because it tasted simply delicious! And my sister brought up these ridiculous cupcakes from Oh My Cupcakes, and Oh My Word, they were outrageous! They were even covered in edible glitter! But now that they are gone, I want more! 
Miss Anything: Caffeine! I know, I know. It is okay to have a little, but I am overcome with guilt every time I ask for pop! And once again, I know they are probably terrible for you anyways, but I miss my 5 Hour energy shots terribly! 
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Mood: I am happy! Rarely itchy anymore (Thanks to my sister's idea of combining Neutrogena Body Oil and Lotion. Sounds disgusting, but my skin has never felt softer!) So no complaints from this momma!
About Baby: Well this week the baby is about 11 ounces and 7 inches long (the length of a large banana!) It can also suck on it's thumb and yawn! 
Pictures: Well Lily's birthday was on Sunday (February 19th) and mine was today! So we celebrated with birthday crowns, a puppy grooming session, painting the bathroom, and dessert (Doggie Oreos and the Last Birthday Cupcake...sad moment). Now it is time for Bachelor, Blankets, and cuddling!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I am so sad I couldn't celebrate with you! (next year?) Love that you craved fried rice, I have it, like, weekly. I had an experience similar to your cupcake one too. Peanut butter, banana doughnut...yummmy! I couldn't stop thinking about it, though, once it was gone! Food in general is problem for me these days...
    I don't know how I missed that last post. That baby is too cute, looks just like Nicky when he was three, yep you can call me crazy, Ganna did. I seriously see it though! I love, love, love that thumb-sucking picture!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally celebrating together next year! It is crazy that you say it looks like Nick, because seriously Angie glanced at it and said, oh wow, it's definitely a Rehder!
    I miss you, love you and hope you and Baby M are doing wonderful!

    ReplyDelete