Monday, January 16, 2012

4 Months!

 
How far along? 16 Weeks (1/16/2012)
Maternity clothes? sporting a lot of leggings lately, but mostly just wearing my own clothes for now.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Turns out I fall asleep fast and hard lately, unfortunately, I wake up about 3x/night to go to the bathroom (hey ladies, I thought that was a first trimester and last trimester thing?!)
Best Moment this Week: I had a student give me a tummy hug and say "I love you," and then rub my belly. Pretty sure she was talking to Baby R. I haven't actually told my kinders that I am pregnant yet. I feel that some of them may literally need to see a tummy in order to comprehend. So I will share that news in February.
 
Worst Moment This Week: I have been getting really intense migraines lately. This comes from the girl who never got any headaches. They are awful! Luckily, I usually just have to complain for a minute to Nickolas and he is rubbing or pressing the pressure points on my neck! Yay for being pregnant and spoiled! 
Miss Anything? Subway! No one ever told me I couldn't eat deli meat for 9 months! Well...when I come to think of it there is a lot that people forgot to tell me about being pregnant...
Movement: Not yet...Nickolas checks every night if he can feel anything. He swears he can. I will continue to let him believe that.
Food cravings: Not really cravings...just really liking my crackers and Peanut Butter and Gogo Squeez Applesauce! Yum!


Anything making you queasy or sick: Certain and random places smell funny to me (hotels, public bathrooms, parts of the grocery store)
Have you started to show yet: still just a little bump. It is very strange but some days I look like I am 5 months pregnant and others I look like I ate too much! What’s that about Baby R?! Just stay put please!
Gender prediction: Girl..,although I have been looking at Baby Boy stuff lately...not sure what that is about.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Feeling more movement and buying things for the nursery! Eek! 

Next Appointment: Monday, January 23rd!
About the Picture: Nickolas actually got in on the action this time! He said he way I was holding the avocado was boring, so he showed me how it's done! And I ended up keeping the picture! Looks like our baby is in good hands.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Glad to see Nickolas getting some practice in too. Although, thinking about it, I bet he's gonna be a baby know-it-all. That will be fun for ya! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete