Sunday, June 30, 2013

Your Birthday Party!

Anniston's Old Fashioned 4th of July Birthday Party! 
I cannot believe I am writing about your first birthday party already! I find myself reading through old blogs and it is truly amazing how much you've grown in one short year! I feel like all our friends and family were here celebrating your birth! 
Since your birthday falls so close to the Fourth of July, I thought I would do an Old-Fashioned 4th of July theme! It was so fun getting stuff ready for this party! I love how it all came together and couldn't be more grateful for all the family and friends that came to help celebrate your special day! 
Here are a few of my favorites! 


Dig In Anniston Jean! Her Smash Cake!
My favorite family photo! Say Cheese!
Make a Wish! 
Table Centerpieces!
She loved opening gifts!
Happy 1st Birthday Anniston Jean! 
Daddy and Mommy Love You to the Moon & Back!

No comments:

Post a Comment