Saturday, July 13, 2013

Sweet Dreams Are Made of These



Anniston has been doing a lot of dreaming lately. We’ve seen her through the video several times talking, twitching and turning. I've always wondered what babies actually dream about. Sometimes she looks sad and I can't imagine what is going on in her head. Did she run out of milk, is a toy out of her reach, or is it like our scary dreams? Dark and unknowns. I hope not. I want to keep her World full of as many bright colors as possible! 
I was also big sleepwalker, so I hope I have not passed that trait onto my daughter! Today I was lucky enough to have a snuggle session with Annie Jean and I am certain she was dreaming of ice cream at the park, playing with puppies, or maybe just happy that her mama was snuggling her so close. 
This video just reminds me how precious she really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment