Saturday, December 8, 2012

52:22 Your First Snowfall

I Want to Remember
Your First Snowfall
I want to remember your first snowfall. You were so intrigued by snow. As it came down I sat you in front of our sliding door and you just stared at it. Your eyes were memorized by it and I just loved watching you tap the window. We took you outside the next morning in your snowsuit and we laid you in the snow.We weren't sure how you'd react, but you just giggled and kept hitting at the snow with your legs and hands. I think you will be quite the snow bunny! 

Midwest Baby!
This crazy child definitely loves the cold! It is the strangest thing, I get her all bundled up to go from the parking lot to the Target entrance and she would throw such a fuss about getting so bundled, I would too, but regardless, the second she feels that chilling breeze from outside she just cheeses out! She got some adorable new snow suits, hats, booties, and mittens!  It has been so fun dressing her up for this ridiculous winter weather! More pictures to come on this! I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment