Friday, October 31, 2014

52:23 You as Amelia Earhart

I want to Remember 
 You as Amelia Earhart

I want to remember dressing you up as Amelia Earhart. Anniston wanted to be a pirate fairy (naturally) and I had a hard time thinking of how you could be a pirate. And then, it dawned on me. You are my Amelia and you could dress up as a pilot, Amelia Earhart! I used my finest procrastinating skills and sewed up your jacket and painted your plane together THEE day before and taped it up the day of. You were hilarious as we went around trick or treating. It was a cold night but we bundled blankets in your engine and you seemed....well...serious. As any great pilot is. You always have such a serious look about you. I swear you are the most chill baby ever and when you laugh at us, I swear you are just giggling at how ridiculous we all are. We know that you will soar to do big things in this world. And we cannot wait to watch you fly.  
 Trick or Treat? 
Okay, I am saying it now. I am hosting a Halloween Party next year. Before kids, Nickolas and I always used to throw bomb Halloween Parties. Then when we had Anniston, I kept saying it would be too much. But now, after two years of small trick or treating, mall walking and bundling up. I am over that. That is too much work with little ones. It's always too cold out and the mall has really long lines of tootsie rolls. Next year, we won't throw our typical Halloween party. But we will throw a kiddy Halloween Bash with witches walks, costume contests, and fun games. Our neighborhood is FULL of kids, so it's a perfect set up and I think it'll be so fun for the neighborhood! I am already creating ideas in my head! It will be spooktacular!
And if not, at least it will be warmer!


No comments:

Post a Comment