Friday, December 27, 2013

22 Weeks




How Far Along:
22 Weeks Along (12/27/2013)
Cravings:
I am into making casseroles and soups at the moment. We've been busy with a lot of family and friends, so large batches of things seem to work best! 
How Am I Feeling:
Busy is an understatement! We are hosting my sister's baby shower next weekend and as I write this, I can think of 73 other things I should be doing! But I am so excited for it! It's going to be adorable! 
Sleep:
I have been a champ lately and staying up quite late! I think it's excitement from the holiday madness and party planning! And I will note again that I still haven't whipped out my body pillow yet, so that is progress! And it also keeps my Nickolas very happy! 
Miss Anything: 
Aerobics classes and mulled wine. Not together. But I really enjoyed doing aerobics last winter and having mulled wine...so they have both been on my mind. Frequently. 
Movement:
Yes. And there's A LOT of it! Nick can feel it frequently now! It's pretty exciting and surreal to know we are to that point already! I feel like I've been so busy this pregnancy that I haven't had time to really realize that This. Is. Happening. Don't worry, the active baby inside of me is now reminding me!
Most Exciting Moment This Week:
It was Christmas!! I can't believe it is  here and gone already! But it was amazing. It snowed the perfect amount, we got ridiculously spoiled and the fun is still going! We got to catch up with friends and see a lot of family too! Now that Rachel is gone, Nick's dad Rick is here to see baby Tobin and spend time with family (25th-1st)! So it has been a ridiculously fast month with lots of family time. We are feeling very blessed! 
Worst Moment This Week: 
The heartburn monster has returned. He is still a beast to put up with and I am popping in Tums like you wouldn't believe. I know last time I found that 
Looking Forward To:  
New years and Angela's Baby Shower! I just keep looking forward to my weekends and so many exciting things are coming up! Bring on the chaos! 
About Baby R: 
The baby is now about 11 inches long and almost 1 pound! I don't know where all that other weight is coming from! But this week, they are really starting to resemble a newborn! The baby's eyes have formed now, but the irises still lack any pigment. 





Time to Compare: 23 Weeks with Anniston

No comments:

Post a Comment