Saturday, October 19, 2013

12 Weeks

How Far Along:
12 Weeks Along (10/18/2013)
Cravings:
No cravings, just hungry every hour on the hour! And if I eat too much I feel nauseous and if I eat too little I feel nauseous. Working on finding that perfect balance! 
How Am I Feeling:
Unfortunately, my mornings have been pretty rough. I'm hoping that this is coming to an end soon though! I am also still so exhausted. I don't remember being this tired with Annie. So it's either a boy or I just tired from Anniston and then keeping up with a growing baby . It's a lot of work!
Boy or Girl:
I am thinking a boy right now. Just feeling much more queasy and sleepy this pregnancy! But it also could just be a completely different pregnancy! So who knows right now...I don't even think the baby really has a sex yet!? I need to read up and refresh my mind when that happens!
Sleep:
Still going to bed pretty early every night. I am a little restless and my strange dreams are starting up again. I remember having strange dreams with Anniston's pregnancy, but this time they are already bizarre! But I guess that's completely normal?! Right moms?!
Miss Anything: 
Feeling like myself again. I just forgot how strange you feel the first trimester of pregnancy! Queasy, chubby, exhausted, pale, frizzy hair....I remember it getting much better last time! So I am hoping the same happens with this pregnancy!
Movement:
Nothing yet! 
Most Exciting Moment This Week: 
We had our 12 week appointment. I always get so nervous for that appointment. As strange as it sounds, I knew everything was fine because I was feeling so nauseous! But Dr. Taylor reassured me saying I was growing good and my symptoms were normal. The baby's heartbeat was at 153 bpm too! It never gets old hearing that though!
Nickolas's 28th birthday is also this week and we are seeing a lot of family next weekend for the UofM/Husker Game.  
Looking Forward To:  
Entering the 2nd trimester and starting to look officially pregnant vs. is she eating too many cookies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment