Friday, September 20, 2013

8 Weeks Pregnant


How Far Along:
8 Weeks Along (09/19/2013)
Cravings: 
Not craving anything as of now. And not really to the hungry point yet.
How Am I Feeling: 
Exhausted! I literally cannot get to bed early enough. I put Anniston to sleep at 7:30 and usually am in bed by 8:00pm and still feel sleepy the next day around noon! Ridiculous! 
Sleep: 
Well, I should feel well rested, but I am waking up very frequently to go to the bathroom. I just don't remember it being this exhausting with Annie! 
Miss Anything: 
Sleeping through the night. My mind is busy racing with thoughts and I am getting up to go to the bathroom a lot already! But mostly everything else is the same! 
Most Exciting Moment This Week: 
We got to see Dr. Taylor again and hear the heartbeat for the first time! I was so anxious for this appointment, but everything looked great!! And the baby's heartbeat was VERY fast! 168 bpm! 
Worse Moment This Week:
Starting to have some morning sickness again. Hoping it is just short term! 
Recent Movies: 
We watched After Earth with Will Smith. Decent movie, Avatar is much better though! 
What am I Reading: 
What to Expect When You're Expecting since I forgot a lot of things about pregnancy! 
Looking Forward To:  
We are finally going to start telling some family and close friends! Nick is also running the Twin Cities Marathon on October 6th so I am excited to go chase him around! He's going to be amazing and he's been training very hard! 
Our baby at 8 weeks along!

No comments:

Post a Comment