Saturday, April 13, 2013

52:40 This Beautiful Mess

I Want to Remember
This Beautiful Mess
I want to remember to week you started getting into everything! It's nearly impossible to keep things organized with you! And it's not even your toys that you make the most mess with. You love to get into everything you're not supposed to - mommy's shoes and makeup bag, the Ziploc bags, Tupperware, pantry items, measuring cups, etc. In this picture I was folding laundry in the bedroom and I walked into the closet and you had pulled out several of my shoes. It was such a Kodak moment. A girl, a tutu, and shoes. You are definitely my daughter!  You were so proud of yourself and the beautiful mess you made! 
Oh so Pretty!

Digging in Mommy's Bathroom Drawers

 Anniston loves her tupperware toys!

 Making a mess from the Pantry!
Spice Rack...This Could be Fun! Or not...Time to Baby Proof Better!
Mommy's Girly Girl
Another Not-So Beautiful Mess
We are working on finishing the basement and I am so over it. I know I shouldn't complain, because Nick has literally done ALL the work! It started as one big cement room and it has been so fun to watch it transform. Nickolas has literally done every little thing, he even taught himself how to do the electrical! So impressive. But, I am over the clutter, the dust, the boxes, the tools, the paint cans. It is a constant mess! We are finally to the painting point, so I know the end is in sight. Here is a sneak peak of the basement...
So. Very. Close.
Can. Not. Wait!

1 comment:

  1. Cant' wait to see the finished basement. We will have to come visit again soon.

    ReplyDelete