Saturday, January 12, 2013

52:27 Dressing You For Winter

I Want to Remember
Dressing You For Winter
I want to remember dressing you for winter. Not because it is always fun or exciting, it is actually quite a pain! But seeing you all bundled is beyond adorable! I get such a kick out of seeing you all warm and snuggled and once you get outside, you really do seem to like it too...now getting you in that car seat all bundled is a whole new story!
Oh, Baby it's Cold Outside!
Okay, so once again I am ranting about winter. As much as I hate it, I sure do talk a lot about! I would like to think that as soon as my Christmas decorations go away, so will this wretched cold weather. Well, unfortunately, that isn't the case...at all. So thank goodness for adorable outer layers, puffy stocking hats, warm thigh leggings, snug boots and patterned tights! 
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment