Friday, December 23, 2011

12 Weeks

How Far Along: 12 Weeks (12/19/2011)
Things I've been Craving: Nothing really specific, just very hungry, very frequently!
Things that seems repulsive: bananas (which is quite sad, I used to love them! The smell just gets to me right now!)
How I am feeling: Quite a few rough mornings weeks 9-11. Starting to feel like myself again this week! Wahoo!
Most Exciting Moment this Week: Hearing the Heartbeat at our 2nd doctor appointment! Dr. Taylor said everything looks, sounds, and feels great! And I am starting to see and feel a baby bump! :)
Worse Moment of the Week: Having to leave my classroom in the morning. Thank goodness for fabulous paras and co-workers!
Recent Movies I have seen: Twilight: Breaking Dawn (not the best to see when you are preggo!)
What I am Reading: Just finished "Belly Laughs" and reading "What to Expect when You're Expecting" each week and Water for Elephants from my friend Karla!



No comments:

Post a Comment