Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fourth of July!

Well for those of you that don't know, 4th of July is one of my most favorite holidays! I am completely obsessed with fireworks (hence Nickolas illegally proposing to me with them). But our town always has an arts festival, a road race and a pretty great show. So, it's been tradition for us to go to Lennox for a long time.
But since the 4th of July was on a Monday this year, our families decided to all get together and celebrate the holiday in Okoboji at Penny and Joel's beautiful home! For whatever reason, I didn't take as many pictures as I typically do, but we had a wonderful time boating, going out and spending time together! Hope you had a fantastic fourth with family as well! 
At the barefoot bar!
Getting Fishbowls at the Ritz....bad/good idea!
Out on the Boat! We didn't completely sink it....
Enjoying some Lunch! Scott and Gracie

Nickolas and I
Auntie Rachel and Grace!
Grace and I got sweet new blinged out watches!

No comments:

Post a Comment